Astro Colony is participating in the Summer Next Fest on Steam starting on the 13th of June!
Everybody will have access to the demo, available on our Steam Page, and will be playable throughout the event.
Voxel Sandbox ToolKit provides a starting point for developing or prototyping a Voxel-based Sandbox game like Minecraft, Cube World, Planets3 or Forge Quest.
Saving you weeks of work, it lets you concentrate on what makes your game unique!
- All source code included
- C++ World generation is small (only 4 files) with a good performance and logic easy to understand.
- Small C++ system for finding .sav files – simplicity one file = one map = one save
- Rest things are in blueprints so it is so easy to modify like chaning voxel size, textures, effects, post process, sky, items etc.
- Character (3d weapons and attack / up-down animation)
- UMG (main menu, game menu, interactive cursor, item bar, inventory)
- C++ Loading Game (slate)
- Blueprints – pickup
- more than 50 audio files
- particle effects: falling leaves, flower pollen, birds
- material effects: wind effect (leaves | grass | flowers), 3d noises (sand | stones)
- instanced meshes: 4x flower, grass, mushroom
- BSP creation – items, mushroom
- fall damage
- improved FoV
- polished sky
- new ambient occlusion