Graph Editor Extension for defining Widget Graphs for both layout and logic.
Easy to use editor
- Feels like any other build-in Unreal graph editor
- Add new nodes for tech / skills wherever you want
- Edit properties by selecting node
- Change layout style – background, lines, arrows, widget for nodes and many others
- Get widget ready to use in UMG and Runtime!
- Define your own skill struct or use the ones that already exists in your game
- Render tech / skill tree as you like by creating your own UMG widget for use in the skill tree, derived from a special UMG Widget providing everything you need.
- New Skill Tree Asset type for use in game
- A Slate and UMG widget renders the tree in game, you can add them anywhere in your UI
- Every function you need to work with skill trees will exposed to blueprints
- Save and load the state of a tech / skill tree in a regular Unreal Save Game without trouble