Second part of integrating Online Services into your game is ready to watch
I was working on procedurally generated Universe. It’s obvious that you cannot show everything at once to the player (like chunks in Minecraft). There is observable Universe in AstroColony which shows new planetoids, it’s size, resources and biome type. All at your fingertips.
Vertex aniamtions in UE4 allows to gain extra performance without additional cpu cost, check this tutorial to find out more!
Graph Editor Extension for defining Widget Graphs for both layout and logic.
Easy to use editor
- Feels like any other build-in Unreal graph editor
- Add new nodes for tech / skills wherever you want
- Edit properties by selecting node
- Change layout style – background, lines, arrows, widget for nodes and many others
- Get widget ready to use in UMG and Runtime!
- Define your own skill struct or use the ones that already exists in your game
- Render tech / skill tree as you like by creating your own UMG widget for use in the skill tree, derived from a special UMG Widget providing everything you need.
- New Skill Tree Asset type for use in game
- A Slate and UMG widget renders the tree in game, you can add them anywhere in your UI
- Every function you need to work with skill trees will exposed to blueprints
- Save and load the state of a tech / skill tree in a regular Unreal Save Game without trouble
Hey I am so happy to announce that plugin previously available on Sellfy went through long approval process and now, with few improvements got to the Marketplace.
This means anyone who couldn’t for some reason purchase the plugin can do it now directly from Epic Game Marketplace!
Free project showing basic hex game implemented in code c++ and blueprints!
It is very simple way to start learning code or blueprints in parallel.