Second part of integrating Online Services into your game is ready to watch
Multiplayer RPG Inventory System is great for Client-Server or Single player games, supporting picking-up, equipping, transferring, replacing, stacking, and dragging-dropping items.
- fully supported Multiplayer!
- picked up items moved to the Inventory
- move items between slots in one Container or a slot in another Container
- move items from Slots to Containers (not a slot)
- replacing non-stack-able items
- stacking stack-able items
- highlight for available Slots and Containers!
- drag and drop functionality
- fully supported pickup system
- checking items with LineTraceByChannel
- mouse over text on pick-able objects when specific distances are reached
- outline effect for Items
- attachments for the character
- components = 5
- structures = 4
- widgets = 8
- other Blueprints = 12
- materials = 42
- items = 33
- textures = 38